Tuesday, May 15, 2012

iPhone Gadgets.

                    IPHONE GADGETS

    Let’s start with the fact that there seems to be a new gadget designed to help you shoot with the iPhone every other day. It is hard to keep up with them, but I thought that I would mention a few today. I will also throw in a DIY solution as well.

    The first item we will look at is the Tiltpod. If you want to find one of these Tiltpods I would suggest Googling, it won’t be hard to find. It is a simple sort of mini tripod that can attach to your keyring so you can take it anywhere. Great thing to have for a iPhone filmmaker.

    Okay here is a review of the Tiltpod followed by some footage.


Next up is the awesome GLIF. I love this item and can not wait to get my hands on it. It will allow the filmmaker a chance to mount an iPhone and attach it to any number of tripods or my favorite the Monopod. Also you can just set it up go. Take a look and remember it is okay to send me gifts.  Hey did you notice how gift rhythms with Glif?

This is the Glif. from Studio Neat on Vimeo.


The DIY I am offering does not really have much to do with the iPhone. then again you could make an iPhone movie about the making of this. This happens to be a how to make the legendary Ironman repulsor Arm. This DIY can be done for under 20 dollars. While if you guys want a DIY of how to become the Incredible Hulk it's easy. Get angry. Get really really angry. And don't forget to wear pants that stretch. I never could figure out why he doesn't.  The Hulk is the superhero that needs tights the most. Tights stretch you know. He could buy them from a WWE store. He could even have his logo on the sides and back.





No comments:

Post a Comment